Sunday, August 26, 2012

WAQAR ZAKA SCANDAL AND HE PROVES INNOCENT

Waqar Zaka Scandal

WAQAR ZAKA SCANDAL AND HE PROVES HImself INNOCENT





After Mr.Waqar zaka has contacted PaksitaniScandals.com and explained the fallowing,we have delated the past post of  Waqar zaka scandal.(admin)





You people have uploaded my private pictures that got leaked from hacked account. The female in the picture is my future wife and just to tell u that since I am running this new show against hackers/ppl misusing pics/vdos of other on internet with FIA cyber crime (www.nr3c.gov.pk) so there r mant ppl who r trying to go against me as I have been xposing and catching such bastards who misuse pics of grls so my request is that dont support such ppl by uploading my private pictures if u want to create any scandal go ahead but just luk at wht im doing and u should be spreading this video not some couple pics
regards, Waqar Zaka


0 comments:

Post a Comment